Accessing information today is easier than ever, but it can be difficult to pinpoint the answers you’re truly looking for. A quick online search for “Oracle Commerce Resources” returns 1.43 million results. That’s enough ways to meet, learn, compare, express opinions, and collaborate that it can quickly send you into a whirlwind of distractions.
To help streamline the information gathering and sharing process, PipelinePros, better known as the Oracle Commerce User Group, created The Virtual Summit. Taking place on January 23 – 25, it’s a completely virtual event focusing solely on Oracle ATG, Endeca, and Commerce Cloud content.
Brands presenting during The Virtual Summit are no stranger to the limelight. Whether known for their popularity in their respective industries or their innovations with the Oracle Commerce platform, these organizations are highly respected by their peers. PipelinePros handpicked the sessions and the individuals delivering them because of their expertise in specific topics and ability to make the online format as empowering, informative, and enlightening as Pipeline Pros’ annual in-person conference, Insight.
Presentations scheduled for The Virtual Summit on January 23 – 25 include:
- Embracing Change with Resilience presented by Carolina Biological Supply Company
- CX Through the Eyes of the Consumer presented by SmarterCX.com
- Journey to the Oracle Commerce Cloud presented by The Vermont Country Store
- The End of Compromise: Delivering Compelling, Integrated, Enterprise-Grade Customer Experiences presented by Oracle
- Commerce REST API Framework presented by Ulta Beauty
- Adaptive Intelligent Applications presented by Oracle
- Benefits of a Decoupled Front End Architecture with Oracle ATG presented by Michael Kors
- Automating Provisioning and Deployments for On Premise Oracle Commerce presented by American Greetings
The Virtual Summit is designed to bring Oracle Commerce users across the globe together in an online setting to share best practices and generate ideas and solutions for the Oracle Commerce platform. Registration is now open through January 23. To register visit pipelinepros.org/virtualsummit.
PipelinePros launched in September of 2016 in response to the need for an independent Oracle user community exclusively focused on Oracle Commerce products of ATG, Endeca, and Commerce Cloud. The organization strives to connect Oracle Commerce customers with other users, solution providers, and Oracle providing the all-inclusive ecosystem for educating, networking, and advocating community needs. To access the 100+ community resources that already exist or find out how you can become involved, visit pipelinepros.org.