You can submit yourself or someone else as nominees for the 2020 Markies from October 21 to January 24. For more than a decade, the Markie Awards have celebrated the art and science of digital marketing. During that time, honorees have pushed the bounds of what’s possible in digital. In 2019, the awards marked a new phase in that evolution by expanding to honor the architects of standout customer experiences spanning marketing, sales, service, and commerce.
The 14th annual Markies Awards winners will be announced on March 25, 2020, at Oracle Modern Customer Experience. Winning entries are that those that spur action, forge connections, change minds, and push the boundaries of what CX can accomplish. In particular, judges look for entries that:
- Provide measurable results
- Showcase quality over quantity
Check out our interview with Anvi Bui from Cisco, last year’s winner of “Best Use of Data”.
Markies Awards winners can:
- See their names along with previous winners, such as Cisco, Dell, Hilton, Lenovo, and TD Armitrade
- Build buzz for their efforts
- Earn well-deserved praise and recognition
Please note that:
The Markies is a global program that honors innovation and achievement in CX from every industry. All CX professionals and organizations from around the world and in marketing, sales, service, and commerce are eligible to enter.
- You can enter for multiple categories, but please enter a specific campaign for one category only. Also, your campaign needs to have taken place in the past year.
- You do not need to be present at the awards show to win. You can choose someone to accept on your behalf.
- You cannot enter a campaign for a past category, as the Markies change their categories every year.
- The 2020 Markies Awards categories can be found here.
Don’t be shy and don’t hesitate. Submit nominees for the 2020 Markies starting October 21. You have until January 24.
Submit your nomination today.
Note that event details are subject to change.
To view last year’s Markies Awards winners and finalists, see the lookbook.
And to view coverage from ModernCX 2019, visit the showcase page.