Mark your calendars! Larry Ellison is joining the Oracle Cloud CX Virtual Summit on Monday, November 9 at 12:00p.m. PT to talk about the future of CX. This virtual event is free to attend, with planned content including insights from Oracle Chairman and CTO, Larry Ellison, and other industry leaders on maximizing the value of every customer interaction by harnessing data to deliver the right message to the right customer at the right time.
Here’s everything you need to know about the Oracle Cloud CX Virtual Summit including information on:
- Featured speakers
- Agenda highlights
- Social media
Featured speakers at Oracle Cloud CX Virtual Summit will include:
- Larry Ellison, Chairman of the Board and Chief Technology Officer, Oracle
- Rob Tarkoff, Executive Vice President, Oracle CX and Data Cloud
- Samantha Mohr, Vice President, Inside Sales, Ricoh
- Susan Andreeff, Senior Manager & Agile Product Manager, Digital Commerce, Motorola Solutions, Inc.
- Susan Fisher, Senior Manager of Global CRM & CPQ Platform Development, Hyster-Yale Group.
- Lisa Joy Rosner, Senior Vice President of Brand and Content Marketing, Oracle
- Jay Baer, Event Host, Content Marketing Consultant and CEO of Convince & Convert
- Katrina Gosek, Vice President, Product Development, CX Sales and Commerce Portfolio, Oracle
- Kamyar Seradjfar, Vice President, CX Sales Product Management, Oracle
- Ian Davis, Vice President, CX Commerce Product Management, Oracle
- Jeri Kelley, Director, CX Commerce Product Strategy, Oracle
- Michelle Brusyo, Director, CX Sales Product Strategy, Oracle
- Douglas Wise, Product Marketing Manager, CX Sales, Oracle
- Shad Stalians, Senior Product Marketing Manager, CX Commerce, Oracle
This virtual event will give attendees insights into how to provide better experiences in the face of constant change by using data in new ways to engage and delight customers. Agenda highlights include:
- Sessions from Oracle Cloud visionaries
- Oracle customer success stories
- Oracle product news and feature releases
- Select sessions on responsive selling in the Experience Economy:
- The Future of CX with Larry Ellison, Oracle Chairman and CTO, and Rob Tarkoff, Executive Vice President of Oracle CX and Data Cloud
- The Shift to Digital Selling at Ricoh with Samantha Mohr, Vice President of Inside Sales at Ricoh, and Katrina Gosek, Vice President of CX Product Strategy at Oracle
- Women in Leadership Panel: Optimizing Online Experiences to Address Accelerating Change with Lisa Joy Rosner, SVP of Brand and Content Marketing at Oracle, Susan Andreeff, Senior Manager & Agile Product Manager of Digital Commerce at Motorola Solutions, Inc., and Susan Fisher, Senior Manager of Global CRM & CPQ Platform Development, Hyster-Yale Group.
- Buying Signals and the Future of Sales and Commerce with Katrina Gosek, VP of CX Product Strategy at Oracle, Kamyar Seradjfar, VP of CX Sales Product Management at Oracle, and Ian Davis, VP of CX Commerce Product Management at Oracle
- Visualize Your Path to Sales Excellence with Michelle Brusyo, Director of CX Sales Product Strategy at Oracle and Douglas Wise, Product Marketing Manager of CX Sales at Oracle
- Visualize Your Path to Digital Commerce Excellence with Jeri Kelley, Director of CX Commerce Product Strategy at Oracle and Shad Stalians, Senior Product Marketing Manager of CX Commerce at Oracle
Can’t make it? Registrants will also have the opportunity to access on-demand resources after the program. Be the first to get the link by registering anyway.
[Date change] All great things come in time. Join @rtarkoff and Larry Ellison's LIVE fireside chat discussing the future of #CustomerExperience: https://t.co/tLpwzWBXOT#OracleCXSummit #CX pic.twitter.com/SykFhH4Wqm— Oracle Customer Experience (@OracleCX) October 26, 2020
The official hashtag for the event is #OracleCXSummit. Oracle handle @OracleCX will post updates as well.
Facebook updates during the event will be shared on the Oracle Customer Experience Facebook page.
Updates during the event will be shared on the Oracle Customer Experience page.
Register for the free virtual summit here, and check back before, during, and after the event for frequent updates!
Note that session and event details are subject to change.