Oracle Modern Customer Experience 2019 will take place March 19-21 at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas, with 200+ planned sessions focusing on the hottest topics in customer experience.
Here’s everything you need to know about Modern Customer Experience 2019 including information on:
- Names for the conference
- Discount code
- Networking and entertainment
- Social media
- Venue and location
- How to stay tuned
Note that session and event details are subject to change.
Names for the conference
You may have heard it called by many different names, including: Oracle Modern Customer Experience 2019, Oracle Modern Customer Experience, Modern Customer Experience, Modern CX, ModernCX, Oracle ModernCX, MCX, #ModernCX. They all refer to the same conference/event!
New this year, Oracle Modern Business Experience, featuring over 250 sessions focused on operational excellence in areas such as finance, human resources, and supply chain will take place at the same time and in the same venue as Oracle Modern Customer Experience.
If you haven’t registered yet for ModernCX, Visit the registration page and use discount code “SmarterCX” to get a rate of $1,295 on a full conference pass now through March 18, 2019.
We're excited to announce the legendary Earvin "Magic" Johnson as our keynote speaker at #ModernCX 2019 in #LasVegas! Register and join us in being #LegendaryTogether with #MagicJohnson! https://t.co/FXu7Zuwyj4 pic.twitter.com/EkKXkgb2gz— Oracle Customer Experience (@OracleCX) January 23, 2019
Featured keynote speakers at Oracle ModernCX 2019 include:
- Christina Cavanna, Vice President of Corporate Marketing, Oracle
- Mick Ebeling, Chief Executive Officer & Founder, Not Impossible Labs
- Ann Handley, WSJ Best-Selling Author, Digital Marketing Pioneer
- Mark Hurd, Chief Executive Officer, Oracle
- Earvin “Magic” Johnson, NBA Legend, Hall of Famer, Entrepreneur, Philanthropist
- Judith Sim, Chief Marketing Officer, Oracle
- Andrew Sinclair, Corporate Vice President and General Manager, Software Enterprise, Motorola Solutions
- Jennifer Storms, Chief Marketing Officer & Executive Vice President, Content Strategy, NBC Sports Group
- Rob Tarkoff, Executive Vice President and General Manager, CX Cloud, Oracle
View the full keynotes and featured speakers lists.
There are over 200 sessions planned, including pre-conference training, “Ask the Experts” sessions, and tracks in marketing, service, sales, commerce, and cross-CX.
- View pre-conference training
- View “Ask the Experts” sessions
- View marketing sessions
- View service sessions
- View sales sessions
- View commerce sessions
- View cross-CX sessions
Networking and entertainment
2 Grammy nominated artists in 1 night + Las Vegas = #ModernCX! Get your pass today to attend the hottest performance in town Mar. 20th... Flo Rida & Elle King! https://t.co/KwaoZ6oxnN pic.twitter.com/IbmzLdpBCR— Oracle Customer Experience (@OracleCX) March 5, 2019
Networking and entertainment planned include:
- A welcome reception inside the Exhibit Experience
- An appreciation event featuring live performances by Grammy-nominees Flo Rida and Elle King
- The Inspire Lounge featuring interactive Q&A and book signings
- Meetup opportunities to share tips and best practices
- A mindfulness workshop, where attendees can learn techniques to pause the conscious mind
See the full list of networking and entertainment opportunities.
#FridaySharing: Ready, set, and celebrate with us the 13th Annual #Markie Awards Finalists. Come to #ModernCX, March, 19-21, Las Vegas and find out the #winners: https://t.co/AS5UGYyHc3 pic.twitter.com/4f31An25Fu— Oracle Customer Experience (@OracleCX) February 22, 2019
On March 20, 2019 at Oracle Modern Customer Experience in Las Vegas, the 13th annual Markie Awards ceremony will take place, where winners in 14 categories of marketing and customer experience excellence will be announced.
View the list of 2019 Markie Awards Finalists.
The official hashtag for the event is #ModernCX. We’ll also be sharing updates live from the event on Twitter at @SmarterCX, and Oracle handles like @Oracle, @OracleCX, @OracleMktgCloud will post regular updates as well.
Location and venue
Oracle Modern Customer Experience 2019 will take place Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas. View venue and hotel information here.
Bookmark our showcase page, smartercx.com/moderncx, for all things ModernCX including highlights, takeaways, interviews and more. Check back before, during, and after the event for frequent updates!
Header image is from Oracle Modern Customer Experience 2018 in Chicago.