Every week, Oracle CX Marketing features “On the Fly”—a video series with small, 2-minutes-or-less bites of marketing tips, advice, and training from marketing experts. Season 2 has seen customer experience tips offered from marketing pros during a time of uncertainty.
Tip #1: Send more (targeted) emails
Email marketers should plan follow-ups and touches to go along with every campaign rather than simply increasing the frequency of emails sent.
- Karen Talavera, Founder and Chief Strategist, Synchronicity Marketing
Tip #2: Optimize your LinkedIn ads
Targeting on LinkedIn is better than most other platforms. Use LinkedIn analytics to break down the professional makeup of who’s using your site by title, position, geography, and more to reach the people who matter the most to your business.
- A.J. Wilcox, Founder, B2Linked.
Tip #3: Invest in your blogs
During this period of uncertainty, more people are consuming content than ever, which makes it important to optimize your blog. Provide helpful content that educates, engages, and wins over customers.
- Michael Brenner, CEO, Marketing Insider Group
Tip #4: Create instructional content
Search data shows that how-to articles and tutorials are up. Marketers should seize the moment to create more instructional content by thinking of their customers’ needs right now and how they can help them.
- Melanie Deziel, Founder, Storyfuel
Tips #5: Gather real-time feedback
How are you gathering customer feedback? Being there for your customers and knowing how you can help is of paramount importance. Gathering feedback in real-time can give you insights into how to help, and you can do it in less formal ways than just asking for it in surveys.
- Jeanne Walters, CEO, Experience Investigators.
More articles like this:
- 5 On the Fly Customer Experience Tips During a Time of Uncertainty
- 6 Customer Outreach Tips On the Fly From the Marketing Pros
- 5 Marketing Tips On the Fly From the Marketing Pros